Saturday, August 06, 2005

Field Report: Hydration

I'm sending this via my superduper phone from Julie Perini's apartment, about to take a nap between the Real Dream show I just did and the evening's events--Gary Corbin, Car Stories, & more. Meanwhile, Julie & co are sharing hydration and conversation (about community, liquids, and happiness, among other subjects) with passersby:



In the process, she's getting to know her neighbors, interacting with strangers and friends... And I'm infringing on her space with my nap, as someone points out.




PS from later in the evening... Here's the view from Julie's window (taken shortly after Saturday's hydrating ended):




And here's lingering evidence of the piece a few houses down from the hydration station:




Still time to catch a few drops on Sunday afternoon, 3-4:30 (maybe 5) pm!

No comments: