Friday, July 28, 2006

Calling all bodies!

Curt Bish of The Body Beautiful wrote to say he is looking for more bodies to beautify:
 
I will be located on the Nickel City CO-OP front porch (Phone 882-6003)
as I proceed to PAINT ON SATURDAY FROM  9 AM to NOON to 5 PM (for colors)
in support of my "The Body Beautiful" project.
 
We then parade onward to Rust Belt Books at 5pm & New Phoenix at 6:30pm; on Saturday the 29th, as scheduled, if I have enough people to paint. I am asking for help in rounding up anyone who may agree to be partially painted as contestants or as part of their own performances. Nudity is NOT involved. This is now an arms, shoulders, neck & face painting with non-toxic theatrical paints. 
  
This could also mean that the theatrical make-up painting might possibly be available during the remainder of the Festival until August 6th. Though not as a scheduled performance, just an improvised drop-in & make-up gig.

No comments: