Saturday, August 02, 2008

Last chance to catch "Scheherazade" at this year's Festival

Thanks so much to Chris for the generous review of my very first Festival appearance.  (See "Lone ranger summarizes the last few....)

If you missed that show and would like a 2nd chance, I'll be repeating "The Largely Unexpurgated History of Scheherazade" tomorrow, Sunday, August 3rd, 1:30PM at El Museo, 91 Allen St near Delaware.  It's pay-what-you-can and runs about 25 mins.

Also, a chapbook edition of my poem is finally ready and will be available for purchase, if you're interested.

Recommendations:  This week I attended the staged reading of Matt La Chiusa's Red Clay Railroad by Morphine Hearts in association with American Repertory Theatre.  Fine work, as always.  Last night, I caught Floaters, Mike Fanelli's surrealistic one-act, at the new Alt Theatre venue, 255 Great Arrow.  Fun, insightful and peppered with belly laughs.  Mike, Ionesco would be proud!

Enjoy the last day, everyone!  I've been a fan for years and am proud to be part of this year's magic!


No comments: