Sunday, August 03, 2008

Wrapping up

And now comes the part of the festival where the regrets start.....what did I miss, who did I stiff, why did I bother.......
My most sincere apologies to co-volunteers Taunee Grant, Virginia Brannon, Curt Rotterdam, Jason Klinger, Josh Smith, Janna Willoughby, etc. who's stuff I missed either totally or partially. When we have a festival this huge (nearly 600 performances scheduled), there's no way to attend even a reasonable fraction.
My apologies as well to Roaring Sequoia, Genuflektors, brrnn, Gateway Gallery, and maddgraffix gallery for the superlative reviews that never transpired.
Confession, however; I was so saturated with the 'fest that I spent the bulk of today at a horse show in Clarence. Horses are another part of my life that have gotten shorter shrift than they should while planning for this festival. So now it's time to turn my thoughts to other things, as we all will, and gradually drift back to planning for '09.
Be well.

No comments: